A small selection of our work in helping businesses
Communicate. Collaborate. Transact.
like never before.
Automating Millions of Vendor Invoices Per Year
- Over 220,000 Transactions Per Month totaling over $315,000,000 in Spend across more 5,500 users
- One toolkit with AP Workflows for different types of transactions including Repair & Maintenance, NonPO (Indirect Spend), PCard, Out of Pocket Expenses, and Inventory
- Post-audit automation facilitates 100% validation of nearly 100,000 Store goods invoices each month using 4 resources
- Information/Document Capture tools include EDI, Email, paper, and other electronic submissions
- Integrations with SAP, OpenText, Service Channel, Agility and Bank of America
A Vastly Improved Process: Better Tracking, Fewer Touches, Less Paperwork, Greater Transparency, & Improved Turnaround Time.
- Award winning supplier portal and workflow management
- Dispute resolution in far less time
- Complete vendor self service environment
Dot Foods engaged ICG to design and deliver comprehensive vendor portal solutions where suppliers (manufacturers) and customers (distributors/food service) can access data, view payment status, download documents, request information and submit disputes relating to their transactions. Utilizing ICG’s supplier portal and workflow management technologies, Dot Foods and their suppliers and customers can enjoy an efficient, friction-less process and data gathering in a self-service environment.
This state-of-the-art supply chain transaction portal not only saves all three parties time and money – Dot Foods, the supplier, & the customer – it speeds up the resolution of disputes and frees up capital! Contact ICG today for more information or to request a demo of ICG’s supply chain solutions. Visit Dot Foods website and see what they have to offer!
AP System That Cuts the Process Cycle in Half
- 50% improvement on invoice process cycle times
- 80% cost reduction in costs associated with A/P
- Over $1MM in annual savings
ICG helped Duke Energy realize an acceleration of their AP centralization of 86 locations, while also garnering a 50% improvement on invoice process cycle times by implementing our comprehensive suite of AP Automation and Workflow Management solutions. Our consulting and best practices services in training and research times associated with AP transactions helped reduce costs in this area by over 80%. This contributed to an overall savings of over $1MM annually. After the initial AP Automation implementation Duke Energy made several large acquisitions of other utilities and absorbed that processing into their centralized processing with very little added AP cost. ICG has since added a number of complimentary solutions to further Duke’s vendor self-service initiatives including Vendor Portal for invoice submit and payment inquiry as well as a robust RFQ and Purchase Order Dispatch and Update application via the supplier portal. Contact ICG today for more information or request a demo of our comprehensive business process solutions. Visit Duke Energy website to learn more.
Streamlining Years of Multi-System Back Office Processes
- Standardized and centralizing processing infrastructur
- Comprehensive AP Automation suite and workflow and business rules processing
- 45% improvement in processing efficiency
- Over 1M invoices annually
- No staffing increase despite additional AP processing
MGM Resorts International needed to centralize the distinct Accounts Payable processes from their various resort and hotel properties and casinos. ICG assisted MGM in standardizing and centralizing their processing infrastructure, complete with our comprehensive AP Automation suite of solutions including our workflow and business rules processing. This resulted in a 45% improvement in processing efficiency on over 1M invoices annually and they were able to take on a major acquisition without increasing staff for AP processing. After implementing the AP automation for all their PO and non-PO based accounts payables we implemented a vendor portal to begin the process of transitioning non-value add activities back to the vendors. Visit MGM Resorts website and see what’s going on!
Big Results Across The Entire Back End
- Automation reduces invoice touching by 70%
- 65% of vendor disputes handled through portal instead of phone calls
- 35% improvement in support costs
We assisted US Foods in centralizing their A/P, A/R, and Credit & Collections functions. The net result was a 300% increase in processing workloads without adding any staff. This increase in production was coupled with a marked decrease in cost per transaction (from $4.50 per transaction to under $1.20). Today 70% of their vendor invoices are processed without human intervention and as a result, corporate interest earnings improved by $6-7MM.
It doesn’t end there. After a 300% increase in processing efficiencies across various back-office functions, USF turned its attention on increasing self-service functionality for its 40K+ vendor population. Within one month of launch, 7000 vendors were on-board with an astounding 65% of disputes being entered via the A/P portal instead of through time-consuming phone calls (this will work out to over 700,000 vendor inquiries in this year alone.) As a direct result, the A/P supplier portal we implemented has delivered a 35% improvement in support costs. Visit US.Foods website and see what they are up to today.
We would love to add you to our growing list of success stories. Contact us today and learn how we can help you realize faster turnarounds, reduced expenses, and higher profits.